In Arizona, many group assist the public. Here are some resources for seniors which may be useful: INFORMATION ON CAREMore
To view our past newsletters click on a link below. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive our newsletter.
- November 2017: Medication Errors on the Rise, but They Can Be Prevented
- October 2017: “Home Sweet Home” Starts With Our Fall Safety Check
- September 2017: Road Safety Tips for Teen Drivers Heading Back to School
- August 2017: These Justice Organizations Lead the Fight to Protect the Safety, Rights of All Americans
- July 2017: Beware the Insurance Company Three D’s: Delay, Deny, Defend
- June 2017: Adults Are Key to Preventing Playground Injuries
- May 2017: Bikers, Walkers Threatened By Increase in Distracted Driving
- April 2017: Do You Know the Warning Signs of Nursing Home Abuse?
- March 2017: Proposed Law on Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse May Hurt Your Family
- February 2017: Recent Spike in U.S. Traffic Deaths Reverses 40-Year Trend
- January 2017: Oversharing Online Can Cost You Your Job…and More