As of March 16, as part of our firm’s effort to help slow the spread of the coronavirus, many ofMore
To view our past newsletters click on a link below. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive our newsletter.
- January 2021: Here’s What You Should Do After a Road Accident
- December 2020: Counterfeit Toys Pose Safety Risks to Kids of All Ages
- November 2020: Dietary Supplements, Alternative Medications Not Always Safe or Effective
- October 2020: Can Americans Seek Justice for Losses from Climate Change?
- September 2020: Drones Everywhere Come with Safety, Privacy Concerns
- August 2020: As Opioid Epidemic Rages On, Children Are Hidden Casualties
- July 2020: Fireworks Sales Up…Injuries May Follow
- June 2020: Companies Use Legal Loophole to Avoid Accountability
- May/June 2020 Advocate: It’s About The Money – Cyber Attacks
- May 2020: Less Traffic Doesn’t Mean It’s Safer for Walkers or Bikers
- April 2020: Safety Checklist Protects Kids at Home, Now and in the Future
- March 2020: Hero Soldier Wins Fight Against Military Medical Negligence
- February 2020: Planes, Trains & Automobiles: Commuters Face Growing Number of New Perils