In January, police arrested a nurse on suspicion of sexual assault of an incapacitated nursing home patient in Phoenix. InMore
To view our past newsletters click on a link below. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive our newsletter.
- March 2019: Surgery Centers Not Reporting Deadly Complications
- February 2019: Thousands Claim Link Between Baby Powder and Cancer
- January 2019: Bad Corporate Conduct in the Age of “Sorry, Not Sorry”
- December 2018: Shop for Fun and Safe Toys This Holiday Season
- November 2018: When Do Drug and Healthcare Ads Push Ethical Boundaries?
- October 2018: Injuries From Falls Affect People of All Ages, Not Just Elderly
- September 2018: Protect Loved Ones From Nursing Home Abuse
- August 2018: Our Civil Justice System Levels the Playing Field
- July 2018: Faulty Implants Cause Pain, Problems and Peril
- June 2018: What Are Your Rights If Your Pet Is Negligently Injured?
- May 2018: Attorneys Fight Human Trafficking With Civil Litigation
- April 2018: Injured Workers Have Third-Party Option After Work Comp