This is now a nationwide problem. Read and share CDC’s advice with family and friends. https://go.usa.gov/xQM3ZMore
To view our past newsletters click on a link below. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive our newsletter.
- June 2018: What Are Your Rights If Your Pet Is Negligently Injured?
- May 2018: Attorneys Fight Human Trafficking With Civil Litigation
- April 2018: Injured Workers Have Third-Party Option After Work Comp
- March 2018: The Opioid Crisis: America Fights Back!
- January 2018: Who’s at Fault When Robot Cars Crash and Injure People?
- December 2017: 2017 Year of Big Reversals in Fight for Civil Justice
- November 2017: Medication Errors on the Rise, but They Can Be Prevented
- October 2017: “Home Sweet Home” Starts With Our Fall Safety Check
- September 2017: Road Safety Tips for Teen Drivers Heading Back to School
- August 2017: These Justice Organizations Lead the Fight to Protect the Safety, Rights of All Americans
- July 2017: Beware the Insurance Company Three D’s: Delay, Deny, Defend
- June 2017: Adults Are Key to Preventing Playground Injuries